A new exciting franchise: Friitz Belgian Fries!
Tue, 9/11/10 – 18:00 | 80 Comments

A new Belgian Fries franchise was recently launched. It is named Friitz (with double i, pronounce as
[/' f r i: t s /]), inspired by Fritz, the first man known to have opened a fry …

Read the full story »
Belgian Fries around the World

Belgian Fries and fry shops around the world: an overview of what is happening with Belgian Fries on our planet.

f-Commerce

Thinking of starting your own Belgian Fry business. Check here for more details.

Frietkot (fry shop)

Every day more disappear from the Belgian landscape: the “frietkot” or “fritkot”. Information and lots of pictures of the typical fry shacks.

I need your help

My aim is to make this website the most complete resource on (Belgian) Fries … but I need your help for more information and pictures! So if you have any news, please let me know.

My Belgian Fries Travels

About me travelling the world as the Missionary of the Belgian Fry.

Home » Frietkot (fry shop), Fry Equipment, Images, Visuals on Fries

Fry shops in Belgium – interior pictures

Submitted by mich on Friday, 10 April 200911 Comments - 56,577 views

ronismarchandes1People all over the world ask me how a fry shop looks like in my country. A picture says more than a thousand words,  so I post some photos of fry shop interiors below in a first gallery. They are not the best (I ”collected” most on the internet) but will give you a good idea how a small fry shop looks like.

(BTW: the picture on the left is from a fry shop in Paris, France. Not really representative but I like it :-) )

Fry shop interiors

The frying machine

The central attraction piece of a fry shop is of course the frying machine. Hard, if not impossible, to find outside of Belgium and Holland, it features round frying pots. Round pots are a must for the real thing. Above the pots there is a shelf  where the fries can cool down after the first frying.

11 Comments »

• Petros Georgiades says:

Dear Sirs,
    I’m planning to open a shop for selling only fries.
    So, i would like want to ask you where can i buy such equipment for a fryer as in the pictures.

• Waldeney Leite says:

Please need special help.
    I want to know where I can buy a pot that is used to salt the potatoes after they are fried.
    I’m from Brazil, I live in São Paulo and I’m opening a shop french fries.
    Could someone point me to a website where I find this kind of pot?
    Thank you to anyone who can help me. Goodbye.

• moshe megidshe says:

Hello I want to buy a machine with 3 frying pans and top shelf .. you can send me price pffer ..taneks moshe

• Carlos Dager says:

Hello,

i’m looking for a fryer as in the pictures. Can you tell my where i can buy this?

Thank you in advance!

• Tomas says:

Hello,

Thank you in advance!

• jamal amuflahi says:

i would like info on product and i want it to go to saudi arabia and i would like to know how much is it complete

• hanglee says:

Good afteroon. Would you please advise me if Belgian Fry Shops peel and prepare their own potatoes or use pre-packed fries.If they do prepare their own using potato rumblers could you please advise me where to locate the Wholsalers who supply the shops.also i would like to know the prices of the frier machine

Kind Regards

• ron rosenblum says:

i
    want to ask where can i buy equiepment of pomme frites as i see in photo

• payal says:

Good afteroon!!!

Would you please advise me if Belgian Fry Shops peel and prepare their own potatoes or use pre-packed fries.If they do prepare their own using potato rumblers could you please advise me where to locate the Wholsalers who supply the shops. Im from india and just in love with your fries, and would love to share the same with fellow indians..by opening a store..any franchise options also kindly let me know..

thanks
    payal

• Mr.Barry.Dawson says:

Kind Regards

Barry

• JOSEP BUIGAS says:

C´EST POSIBLE INPHORMATION MACHINE FRITURE DE FRITES MERCI

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: