A new exciting franchise: Friitz Belgian Fries!
Tue, 9/11/10 – 18:00 | 80 Comments

A new Belgian Fries franchise was recently launched. It is named Friitz (with double i, pronounce as

Read the full story »
Belgian Fries around the World

Belgian Fries and fry shops around the world: an overview of what is happening with Belgian Fries on our planet.

f-Commerce

Thinking of starting your own Belgian Fry business. Check here for more details.

Frietkot (fry shop)

Every day more disappear from the Belgian landscape: the “frietkot” or “fritkot”. Information and lots of pictures of the typical fry shacks.

I need your help

My aim is to make this website the most complete resource on (Belgian) Fries … but I need your help for more information and pictures! So if you have any news, please let me know.

My Belgian Fries Travels

About me travelling the world as the Missionary of the Belgian Fry.

Home » Belgian Fries around the World, Belgium, Franchise, Frietkot (fry shop), Friitz Belgian Fries, Headline, Latvia, Turkey, USA, f-Commerce

A new exciting franchise: Friitz Belgian Fries!

Submitted by mich on Tuesday, 9 November 201080 Comments - 181,025 views

[/' f r i: t s /]), inspired by Fritz, the first man known to have opened a fry shop in Belgium (1825).

Friitz Belgian Fries

Whaw! Food Concepts, the company behind the concept, has 15 years experience in the field and recently decided to create its own brand after helping others for many years to start a fry shop business.

The first shops under the brand have opened in Riga (Latvia) and new openings are planned in Turkey and some East-European countries.

According to the website

Friitz is specialised in authentic Belgian fries, snacks and sauces. Freshly prepared high quality food, no compromises! If you have ever visited a fry shop in Belgium, you know what we are talking about. If not, come and have a taste.

They are on the web at www.friitz.com and also on Facebook

80 Comments »

• FERNANDO DOMINGUEZ says:

hi im contacting from veracruz mexico, i would like to know more information from the franchise

thanks

• Robert White says:

Please send me details of your franchise business opportunity. I think this would be a very popular fast food in England, and I want to find out if this might be possible for me to venture into.

Regards,

Rob.

• Monika says:

I am interested in franchising, please let me know more details, thank You. Monika

• Artur says:

Convenient packaging with your logo.
    Chips box.

• bernadette says:

I used to live in Belgium and I really love petat . .
    Here I put your website into mine, hopelijk some people drop into your store wanna come to our town

Tot zien

• Crystal says:

I would like to open one in Seminole, Florida please contact me ASAP

• Arkadiusz says:

Hello,

In 2010 I was living in Amsterdam for a year when I was studying. I remember those delicious dutch and belgian fry shops. Now I am planning to open some gastronomy and I was thinking about a franchise of Friit. Have a very nice place in the center of Cracow at the most busy street that leeds to a Wawel castle.

Would be very nice to have some information.

Thank You.

• hammad says:

Would like to ask about franchise option i have sent an email pls reply,
    waiting for your reply

• Tzu-Chen says:

Hi, I’m a native Taiwanese married to a Belgian.
    I find it an exciting idea to open a frietkot in Taiwan. I would love to receive more information about it.
    Thank you!
    Tzu-Chen

• Valeriy says:

I live in Ukraine. Can you please send me some information about franchise of your product?

• George Habuki says:

I am very interested in starting a Friitz in Tokyo, Japan. I tried filling out a form on your contact page but looks like there is a 404 error on the submission page. Please contact me soon.

• Sarah says:

I am interested for a franchise of your product.
    Can you please send me the details/terms and addition information to have a franchise?
    Sarah Pena

• Ian Mitchell says:

Good morning, Visited Holland and Belgium many years ago, i can still taste those wonderful fries. Would like the information on a franchise,as i am sure they would be a big hit in the U.K.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Ian.

• Pravin Sawant says:

I am interested for a franchise of your product can you send me the details/terms and addition information to have a franchise.
    I’m in Norway.

• Pravin Sawant says:

• Neuted Cook says:

Sounds like a fantastic idea. Can you please send me some information.

With kind regards,

Neuted Cook

• Nadine says:

I am planning open up a Belgium fries business in Lebanon , on the coast , Can you provide some info? My email are provided.

• Pilar says:

Hello,

I am interested to receive information about franchise opportunities.

Thanks in advance.
    Pilar

• Tjastina says:

I am from Jakarta, Indonesia

Have been visit Belgium several time, and I love friet very much.
    This concept will be huge prospect in Jakarta. Very interested
    Please do send me the details .

Thanks
    Tjastina

• TONI says:

I am planning open up a Belgium fries business in CROATIA , on the coast , Can you provide some info? My email are provided.

• Yvonne yuen says:

I am planning open up a Belgium fries business abd your site came across. Can you provide some info? My email are provided.

Best regards
    Yvonne Yuen
    Canada

• Emra Oezkan says:

ich wohne in Hamburg hab lange erfahrung im Gastronomi und meine ganze Familie ist im Gastro bereich beschäftigt ,ich interessiere mich für eine Francehise ihre produkte bitte mehr info und bedingungen
    LG /Özkan

• Tony M. says:

Good Day,

I am interested for a franchise of your product in Orange County, California. Can you send me the details/terms and addition information to have a franchise. Spent 2 years in Mons, Belgium.

Tony

• Carlos Engelender says:

Hi,
    I am very interested for master franchise in Brazil, I live in Rio de Janeiro, I have a university degree in Bussiness administracion and post graduated in marketing. Im 53 years old, a large experience…

I have enough workforce(family and friends) to make this a big success.

Hope to get a reply from you soon.

Thank you.
    Carlos Camenetsky Engelender

• Sammy T says:

Hi
    We are a very successful restaurant company with many stores in New York City and would be interested in starting a belgian fries concept/franchise in NYC. We are going to be visiting brussels soon for ideas and would be interested in your concept/franchise if there is a store established there already.
    Sammy

• Henry says:

Hi,

This is an amazing concept.

I am very interested for master franchise in Malaysia (a spot is secured in one of the biggest mall with heavy human traffic), New Zealand and possibly Australia.

I have enough workforce(family and friends) to make this a big success.

Hope to get a reply from you soon.

• dorian says:

Hello i’m from Bulgaria and would like to get information about a possible franchise here.

Best ragards Dorian

• Chris Eisenberg says:

‘d be very interested in finding out about the opportunities for opening a Friitz Los Angeles franchise. Please let me know.

• John says:

I’m from Asia and would love to receive information on the franchise. Please advise, thanks!

• Chukwuemeka says:

I want this franchise badly in Nigeria, we got the finance, wherewithal and market to run and sustain this franchise. please send me all the detail requirements.

Welldone

Rgds

Chukwuemeka Duru

• Achim Reus says:

To All,
    I just came across this “Friitz” article and just want to let you guys know that I’m here in GA, USA for over 11 years and have the best Belgian fries you ever had, also I’m making the best Doener Kebab. I’m looking for Franchisee’s. please look up my website at http://www.kebagrill.com
    Achim Reus
    Founder of KEBA Spitfire Grill

• Ira Ratner says:

Greetings! I live in South Florida (in a suburb of Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton) and would like information on franchise opportunities here.

Thanks!

• Richard says:

Hi,

I live in Florida (Fort Myers) and would like to discuss franchising this idea over here.

I am Belgian and live in Florida since 2006.

Regards,

Richard

• dear Sir/Madam

I have send a request earlier to open up Friitz in Pakistan .please If you can provide me the contact number we can discuss the opportunity more in detail.

Shameem Mohammad

• splendid concept will get tremondous response. Want to become Master francchisor in Pakistan

• exceptionally good idea will get tremondous response in Pakistan.
    want to become amaster franchisor.

• Andy song says:

Hi, I am interested in being master franchisor in Malaysia and Singapore, please give more details about that, thank you

• shaziya says:

I am from delhi ,India.

Have been to Belgium an year back.
    This concept will rock in Delhi.Very much interested in franchise here.
    Please do send me the details .

Thanks
    Shaziya Khan

• Karolien says:

Very interested in opening up a franchise. I live in Townsville, Queensland, Australia. I moved to Australia from Belgium when I was 13 years old and go back every couple of years. I miss the ‘frietjes’ the most! I think it would be very popular here! Please send through any info.
    Dankuwel!

• mario says:

ben hier toevallig op jullie site terecht gekomen ; zie dat jullie een vorm van franchise hebben . ik woon momenteel in thailand meer bepaald pattaya ; vele belgen missen de echte sausen en friet ; kan u mij info bezorgen aangaande de franchise .
    denk dat er hier grote markt open ligt .
    met dank mario smekens

• LESLEY BISCHOF says:

I live in Guatemala City. We are very interested in your franchise. We have been looking for a franchise like this one, ever since by son lived in Belgium for a year. Guatemala is a good market for restaurants. I would also be interested in expanding to the rest of Central America.
    Please let me know what are the conditions, and the cost of such a franchise?
    Thank you, and hoping to hear from you soon

• LESLEY BISCHOF says:

I live in Guatemala city, and I am interested in your franchise. Food and restaurants are very good businesses in our country. People spend a lot of money on food. I would be interested in Guatemala, and then the rest of Central America. My son lived 1 year in Brussels and basically lived on french fries.

• Rod says:

My Belgian born wife and I are interested in opening a pita/friitz here in the United States

• David says:

I’m interested in receiving information about your franchise opportunities. We are located in Texas and would like information about franchise locations for any locations in Dallas, Houston and/or Austin, Texas.

• Patrícia says:

I’m interested to gring this franchise to POrtugal. Plaese send me more informations.

• Mike C. says:

Hi,

I would really like any and all information concerning starting this franchise. Please respond, thanks.

• Daniela Pinto says:

Hi,

I am contacting you from Portugal and would like to get information about a possible franchise here.

Thanks.

Best,

Daniela Pinto

• Mike says:

interested in info on franchise. belgian-born living in Israel

• Nathan Lazarus says:

Hi, I visited Amsterdam recently and had the delicious “Vlaamse Frites”.
    I live in Cape Town, South Africa, and am very interested in a franchise for your product.

Kind regards,
    Nathan

• RUEL says:

Good Day,

Also are open in Davao City?

Ruel

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: