A new exciting franchise: Friitz Belgian Fries!
Tue, 9/11/10 – 18:00 | 80 Comments

A new Belgian Fries franchise was recently launched. It is named Friitz (with double i, pronounce as

Read the full story »
Belgian Fries around the World

Belgian Fries and fry shops around the world: an overview of what is happening with Belgian Fries on our planet.

f-Commerce

Thinking of starting your own Belgian Fry business. Check here for more details.

Frietkot (fry shop)

Every day more disappear from the Belgian landscape: the “frietkot” or “fritkot”. Information and lots of pictures of the typical fry shacks.

I need your help

My aim is to make this website the most complete resource on (Belgian) Fries … but I need your help for more information and pictures! So if you have any news, please let me know.

My Belgian Fries Travels

About me travelling the world as the Missionary of the Belgian Fry.

Home » Belgian Fries around the World, Belgium, Franchise, Frietkot (fry shop), Friitz Belgian Fries, Headline, Latvia, Turkey, USA, f-Commerce

A new exciting franchise: Friitz Belgian Fries!

Submitted by mich on Tuesday, 9 November 201080 Comments - 181,023 views

[/' f r i: t s /]), inspired by Fritz, the first man known to have opened a fry shop in Belgium (1825).

Friitz Belgian Fries

Whaw! Food Concepts, the company behind the concept, has 15 years experience in the field and recently decided to create its own brand after helping others for many years to start a fry shop business.

The first shops under the brand have opened in Riga (Latvia) and new openings are planned in Turkey and some East-European countries.

According to the website

Friitz is specialised in authentic Belgian fries, snacks and sauces. Freshly prepared high quality food, no compromises! If you have ever visited a fry shop in Belgium, you know what we are talking about. If not, come and have a taste.

They are on the web at www.friitz.com and also on Facebook

80 Comments »

• Mike Reeves says:

Aloha,

Please send me franchise info.

Mike

• Jose Basamot says:

hi I’m joe from the philippines, i want to open a franchise here in my country’ please send me more information? thanks and best regards.

• Hi there, I believe your blo mightt be having web browser cokpatibility issues.

When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening inn I.E., it’s got
    sone overlapping issues. I sinply wanted to provide yyou with a quick heads up!
    Besides that, excellent website!

• Murat says:

Hi!
    I’m from Kazakhstan! Interested to open to franchise in our country!
    Please send me more information!

Thanks!

• Agness says:

I’m interested bring this brand to Ireland if u can contact with me .

• Didem KILIC says:

Hi,

I am from Turkey-Istanbul and I am really interested in for franchise over here, I already e mailed to NYC about this, I thought that owner is over there.

• ken says:

Hi please contact me, I am interested to bring this to south east asia.

Bedankt!

• mahesh joshi says:

Hi please contact me as I am interested in your concept for East Midlands in uk
    Looking forward for your email response

• mayte says:

Good night

My name is Mayte and I’m interest to open a fries business in Spain but I found your site and I would like to know if you could agree with me to do a partnership and I could open a store in Spain and your company would receive the royalties from the sales.

Mayte Pastor

• Vatsal says:

Hi, i would like to open your franchise in india. Could you please send me more information?
    Thanks.

• greeshma says:

hi there,

I live in Dubai and i am an accounts professional in an airline company here, i have been planning to start up a french fries business since a very long time here. I would like to get in touch with you to share my interest in franchising your company here in Dubai.Please let me know how i can contact you further if you have a plan to bring the fries to Dubai taste buds.

My contact # 00971507250650

• Akshya Singh says:

Hi,
    We are a bunch of guys, delighted by the culture of friterie in Belgium. While visiting Belgium, I thoroughly enjoyed eating delicious variety of meals offered.

In fact, the craving didn’t stop after leaving Belgium, and I still frequently want to have authentic Belgian fries. But, in my country it’s impossible to find the authentic Belgian taste in fries.

So, we came with the idea of opening a friterie in India that is authentically Belgian. Therefore, we are looking for avenues of co-operation and collaboration with you, in making that dream come true. We can talk in detail about possibilities, if you are interested.

Thanks

• vasim kureshi says:

Hi,

interested to buy your franchise in INDIA. Please mail me details or get in touch with phone to set up store in INDIA.

Regards,
    vasim

# 091 9825148562

• Sidnei Francisco says:

Good night

My name is Sidnei and I’m interest to open a fries business in Brazil but I found your site and I would like to know if you could agree with me to do a partnership and I could open a store in Brazil and your company would receive the royalties from the sales.

If you has interest I could fly to Belgic and know your business and talk about it

Sidnei Francisco

• Rutkay says:

Hello,

We are really interested in opening franchise in Turkey could you please send more information and contact us

• Fahad says:

hi,
    intresting to open in saudi arabia
    could you please make contact with me?

• Petros Georgiades says:

Hi,

My name is Petros and I’m planing to open a Fries Shop in Cyprus.I’m looking for the fries machine. Is there anywebsite or contact details so I call you?

Kind Regards

• Osvaldo Pena says:

Hi
    Please send more information

• Ramy Samy says:

Hi,

I’m interested to open franchise in Cairo, EGYPT.
    Please send me more info.

Thanks,
    Ramy

• george says:

hello

my name is George and im planing to open a restaurant in Qatar and im looking for the french fries machine . i cant find any website or contact details so we call you .

hope we can hear from you shortly .

my email is : chef.g”live.com

• Nikola Jovanovic says:

Hi,

Interested in opening a franchise in Belgrade (Serbia).

Let us please get in touch.

Nikola

• Reeyaz Moosa says:

Hi

We are an experienced franchise operator in the UAE and have a genuine interest in bringing your brand into the UK as a master franchisor. Please contact to discuss

• shiri says:

hi,
    intresting to open in tel aviv, israel.
    could you please make contact with me?

• salman says:

Hi
    I am interested to have franchise in Lahore Pakistan. Give me more info how to do that. Thanx

• Haitham Haddad says:

Hi,
    I’m very intereste in opening in opening your franchise in Cleveland and throughout Ohio.
    Thanks

• Jaynish Tailor says:

Hi. I am interested in opening your franchise in london. Please provide more info. Thank you.

• Taavi Helde says:

Very good idea! We will be intrested to franchise in Estonia, Finland, Sweden

• Stanislavs says:

Hi,

Interesting to open franchise in Baltic. Could you please send me more information.

• Julia says:

Hi,
    really interested for franchise in Russia. Could you please send me moere information

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: